Wednesday 17 July 2013

That's what friends are for.

Good friends make you listen to good music. Now, I'm not a big fan or Rap music in general, let alone French rap so I was pretty sceptical when a good friend of mine told me about this band she was infatuated with. But Odezenne (formerly o2zen ) gives off a very sexy-funky-sunny  vibe and I gradually fell in love with their song Méli Mélo (whose best lyrics are not "Bla Bla Bla", I promise). So go check it out, nothing to lose for ya : If you're not french, then you can show off and be the coolest among your friends because you listen to "underground Frrrrench music" , and if you are French, alors profitez en, un bon groupe français qui chante toujours en français et qui sonne pas comme Emmanuel Moire, ça devient rare, foncez !
And go check their blogspot !

No comments:

Post a Comment